Top Reasons Why PureVPN $0.99 Trial Beats Free VPNs
Selecting a VPN can be a daunting task. So many claims, so many seemingly high-grade security protocols, and so many offers. In fact, many free VPNs never stop claiming they have everything and whatnot.
But why trust the words? Why not test a VPN service and then decide if it is for you? And just pay 0.99 for 7-day premium access! And if you feel like it ain’t for you, just get a refund for your $0.99!
Too good to be true?GET THE OFFER —->
Our 7-Day Trial for $0.99 Does Exactly This
With the PureVPN 7-day trial access you will be able to:
- get secure against hackers and prying eyes
- Hide your Internet activities and browsing history
- Beat ISP throttling and enjoy top speeds
- Access any regional content from any country
You can get a taste of all these benefits and more for only $0.99!
Why is a Paid Trial Good for Me?
If you are wondering something along those lines, then the answer is yes because you don’t want to:
- End up installing a malware
Threat actors want to rake in as much money as possible, no matter what tools they may require for the job. But amongst the many tools and resources, Malware tops their list.
Once Malware crawls its way into your device, it can cause destruction in many forms. For instance, it can hit you with spam ads round the clock. It may lock your most important folder and asks you to pay a ransom.
Malware may even steal your credit card or bank details and help the hacker with their fraudulent activities.
Now, how it relates to a VPN? According to a CSIRO study, 38% of VPNs contain Malware.
- Leave your data in the hands of third-parties
Privacy policies are provided for a reason, i.e., to help the concerned person understand how a company handles its data privacy.
Moreover, you will find in the same policy that they claim to have the rights to share the data to third-party services like advertisers, etc.
- Let your activities be tracked online
Some play safe, while some play dirty. Some free VPN services may mention about data collection in their policies, but many won’t.
According to the same study conducted by CSIRO, 75% out of the 283 VPNs were found to be carrying tracking libraries.
It is as it sounds. Some services use these sneaky libraries to collect and steal users’ data without their consent.
- Let anyone steal your bandwidth
Sadly but truly, people are after not only your data but anything that can help them make some money, for instance, your bandwidth.
Surprised…? You should be. Bandwidth is yet another commodity that is sold online to businesses and even individuals. A few years back, a VPN service was found siphoning the bandwidth of its users and then selling the bandwidth via its sister company.
How PureVPN’s 7-Day $0.99 Trial is Different?
For starters, we aren’t providing you anything for free. Since we have an extensive network infrastructure to maintain and 400+ employees to feed, we rightly charge for our services.
Secondly, we give you many reasons to trust our services. For instance:
- We are a no-log certified VPN service. We don’t keep users’ data, and our no-log claims are backed by an independent auditor, based in the US.
- We never leak your IP address. In fact, we ensure complete anonymity by offering features like IPv6 leak protection, DNS leak protection, and WebRTC leak protection.
- We promise anonymity under all circumstances, such as our IKS feature keeps your private activities hidden and shuts down the internet if the VPN connection drops.
- We offer you unlimited bandwidth, which means you are free to stream, browse, or download how much you want and as long as you want.
- We never indulge in any fraudulent activities. In fact, we offer you a 31-day no-hassle no-questions-asked refund guarantee.
Are you ready to give PureVPN a try?
There shouldn’t be any room for doubts. After all, you are paying only $0.99, and for that, you are getting seven days of premium VPN subscription, with all the features unlocked.
Try PureVPN’s 7-day trial for only $0.99 today and check out how a premium VPN service tastes like.
What’s the risk? Absolutely zero!