All the security in the world won’t mean a thing if you lose the key. We can secure your connections with NordVPN and we can secure your files with NordLocker, but you still need a password for both. A password that you can lose and that hackers can steal.
That’s why we created NordPass.
NordPass is a password manager with a full range of features to ensure that your passwords are as secure as possible. Its easy-to-use interface makes staying secure effortless.
Why do you need a password manager?
Your passwords are the literal key to securing anything you do online. They keep your email, your online banking account, your social media accounts, and everything else safe.
But how will you keep your passwords safe? Haven’t we all made at least one of these mistakes before?
- Using the same password for multiple sites (it’s easier to remember!)
- Using a simple or common password (password123 meets the minimum password requirements – why try harder?)
- Saving your password in an unsecure way (I don’t want to forget this secure password I made so I should write it down somewhere…)
Each of these methods leaves you vulnerable.
- When you use the same password for multiple sites, you become vulnerable on all of them. Websites and password servers around the world are breached almost every day. The passwords collected this way are sold online. Hackers scan other websites and accounts for the same login info, quickly finding your other accounts they can break into.
- When you use simple passwords, they are easy for hackers to guess. Hackers trade massive libraries of the most common passwords online. All they need is a list of account names to automate a script that tries to log in with the most common passwords. Breaking into accounts with simple passwords couldn’t be easier.
- When you store your password insecurely, they can easily be discovered by anyone. Keep your password on a sticky note? Any passersby can see it (passwords like these are a jackpot in corporate espionage) or you can lose it. Rely on your browser? They’ve been breached before. Would you hang your house key on your doorknob?
Using a VPN and password manager makes for a powerful combination. The two tools’ features have virtually no overlap, meaning that they complement one another perfectly. NordVPN grants you privacy online and securely encrypted connections, while NordPass helps keep you secure from account breaches or breaches suffered by apps and websites you use.
What is NordPass?
NordPass is a password manager that stores your strong passwords in a secure vault so you never forget them. Its encrypted XChaCha20 vault makes sure they’re for your eyes only. We couldn’t see your passwords even if we wanted to. With support across numerous devices, you take your passwords with you wherever you go.
How does NordPass keep you secure?
- It remembers your passwords for you. Store all of your passwords with NordPass and it will autofill them into any online form. Now you can have a different secure password for each account while only remembering one – your NordPass password.
- It keeps your passwords secure. NordPass uses powerful XChaCha20 encryption, making it virtually unbreakable.
- It uses zero-knowledge encryption. It’s important to trust your password manager. If you don’t, however, know that we couldn’t see your passwords even if we wanted to. Zero-knowledge encryption means you own the key to your passwords. When they’re backed up to our servers, we can’t open them.
- It generates secure passwords. We have great tips for creating secure and memorable passwords, but with NordPass, you don’t need to remember them anymore. It generates highly secure passwords and stores them so you don’t have to.
Using a VPN and password manager together just makes sense. Expand your effortless online security now.GET NORDPASS